Norway Gardens | Dunfermline
Immaculate top floor flat with stunning views
Norway Gardens forms part of a modern development lying to the west of Dunfermline town centre. The development itself is beautifully manicured and well-maintained, providing a lovely mix of families and professionals withing a safe and welcoming environment. The property is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many excellent shopping and leisure facilities offered both by the town centre and also the nearby Fife Leisure Park, which offers a multiplex cinema, health club, bowling alley and a great selection of restaurants. Convenience shopping is also well-represented in the locale with ASDA and Tesco supermarkets within easy reach, along with more local retailers nearby in Dunfermline town centre. Historically, Dunfermline was an ancient capital of Scotland, with education at both nursery, primary and secondary school; and college levels, well represented. The location is also ideally situated for transport links via the M90 motorway and several railway stations are within easy distance of the property.
Presented in immaculate, turnkey condition, viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. The layout comprises:
- HALLWAY Immaculately presented entrance hallway with luxurious fitted carpet, contemporary decor and two great storage cupboards.
- LOUNGE A fantastic focal-point of the house; lying on the apex of the building and benefiting from stunning panoramic views of the surrounding area. Carpeted and decorated to the highest standard; there is a pre-installed TV aerial and satellite point.
- KITCHEN DINER Beautifully presented with contemporary style; offering a great range of base and wall units along with ample workspace. There is a brushed metal fitted oven, hob and hood, together with a fitted breakfast bar. Grey slate effect laminate flooring completes the room’s look.
- MASTER BEDROOM A generously proportioned master bedroom offers the same level of finish that is consistent with the other parts of the property; additionally the room benefits from extensive fitted storage.
- EN SUITE Located off the master bedroom, this superbly finished room comprises white WC, basin and walk in shower cubicle, with chrome fixtures and fittings and slate effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 A second large double bedroom also features excellent fitted storage and is finished to the same level as the master room.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 3 Almost identical in size to bedroom 2, and also featuring great fitted storage, the current occupier uses this flexible accommodation as a formal dining room.
- FAMILY BATHROOM Located off the hallway this lovely family bathroom offers a modern, white three piece suite with chrome over bath shower and contemporary tiling and laminate flooring.
- FLOORED ATTIC Accessed via a hatch and ladder from the hallway; the attic space is partially floored and affords excellent additional storage space for the property.
- EXTERNAL SPACE The property has one allocated space within the designated private parking area of the development. All manicured grounds and the common stairwell and building are maintained by the appointed factors.
The property benefits from full gas central heating and double glazing. All carpets and floor coverings are of the highest standard and the decor is fresh and contemporary throughout. The fixtures and fittings in both the main and en-suite bathrooms are of an exceptional standard.
Included in the sale
All floor coverings, blinds, fitted kitchen appliances and certain light fittings are included with the sale.
The property is in band D for council tax.
The property is rated B for energy efficiency and environmental impact.
By appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0131 510 8740.